Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Right-O...well...starting things off right with my New Year's Resolution of utilizing said blog, here I type. For the last few years I've given myself resolutions that are fairly easy to obtain. This year, I'm not specifying a resolution. I will just try to do my best, enjoy life, and spend more time with family and friends.


The New Year started off crappy for me....I have an upper respiratory infection. Got an antibiotic from my doc and feeling better already! Onward & Upward!


I hear tell of a Hirschsprung's gathering in February just outside of Chicago. I'm planning to go (weather permitting) and trying to look into having some car stickers made up for the event.

I will try to get more details and post on here!


Again...Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment